Customer service: sales [at] austronext.com | WhatsApp:+8613850044822

-74%

HGH 191aa -100 iu -10 box- free delivery

$2,000.00 $520.00

HGH 191aa -100 iu -10 box- free delivery

price is base on 100 vial (100x 10iu ) – 10 box 

per 10iu = 3.73 mg

Free label is included all of packages

Important Notification: All of our products and services listed in this website are for research or production use only, not for direct human use.

5.00 out of 5
(1)
 

HGH 191aa -100 iu

HGH 191aa -100 iu -10 box- free delivery

price is base on 10 x 100 iu (100 x 10iu ) – 10 box 

Important Notification: All of our products and services listed in this website are for research or production use only, not for direct human use.

packagingpeptide1-2

shipping-peptide

  •  On time delivery 
  • Free sample 
  • 24/7/360 after sales services for all of our products 
  • Exporting to South America (Brazil, …) , Australia, Middle East  , Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy,…), USA, Asia (Vietnam, India, Thailand,…), Africa 
  • The highest peptide purity more than 98%
  • HPLC and MS records for any orders 
  • Research and development our products in Austria through our experianced team 
  • More than 2 decades experiances 
  • Accept different currancies , Such as USD, EUR, AUD, CAD, JPY, TWD, AED , HKD, CNY (RMB), …
  • OEM can be accepted 

 

A peptide that I purchased recently has less powder in it than others I’ve gotten. Does this mean it doesn’t have the right MG?

Peptides due to their nature come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Normally after the lyophilization process has completed we have a peptide that is in a perfect cake. However there are times when it may break in transit or simply appear differently. This is no way effects the quality or potency of the product. It is simply an aesthetic issue. While we do try to always present a product that looks perfect, on occasion this isn’t possible. Proteins such as LR3 are very large in size and due to the requirement of a buffer will appear larger in size than a mod grf or ghrp. This is also normal.

If A Peptide Is 98% In Purity Then What Is The Remaining 2%?

The purity level indicated on a COA is simply a measurement of aminos that made it into the proper chain to form the peptide. The left over 2% are simply aminos that, for what ever reason, didn’t make it into the proper sequence.

What Are The Purity Levels Of The Peptides You Sell?

AP PEPTIDE will never sell a peptide that is less than 98% in purity from our catalog section. Many of our smaller peptide chains are well into the 99% purity range. We have manufacturing abilities that are quite often beyond the scope of smaller companies and therefore are able to achieve very high purity levels. Proteins such as IGF-1 LR3 are always receptor grade and always above 95% purity.

Two Vials Of The Same Peptide Have Different Amounts Of Powder. Does This Mean They Are Different In Milligrams?

Peptides, due to their nature, come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Normally after the lyophilization process has completed we have a peptide that is in a perfect cake. However there are times when it may break in transit or simply appear differently. This in no way effects the quality or potency of the product. It is simply an aesthetic issue. While we do try to always present a product that looks perfect, on occasion this isn’t possible.

Proteins are very large in size and due to the requirement of a buffer will appear larger in size than a mod grf or ghrp. This is also normal.

What Are Your Products Used For?

Peptides and Research serums are manufactured and sold to be used in a laboratory research setting. None of our products are intended for, nor are they manufactured for, diagnostic or therapeutic purposes in humans. Strong Peptide reserves the right to require additional verification of proper intent prior to fulfilling orders. Any orders that we feel aren’t for the specific intended purpose laid out in our Terms and Conditions will be denied.  Truthfully, if you are asking this question then you shouldn’t be ordering from AP PEPTIDES.

 

Advantages

  • On time delivery 
  • Free sample 
  • 24/7/360 after sales services for all of our products 
  • Exporting to South America (Brazil, …) , Australia, Middle East  , Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy,…), USA, Asia (Vietnam, India, Thailand,…), Africa 
  • The highest peptide purity more than 98%
  • HPLC and MS records for any orders 
  • Research and development our products in Austria through our experianced team 
  • More than 2 decades experiances 
  • Accept different currancies , Such as USD, EUR, AUD, CAD, JPY, TWD, AED , HKD, CNY (RMB), …
  • OEM can be accepted 

Packing

OEM-wholesale

We would like to introduce our unique services for our OEM customers in worldwide. We are able to produce as fully customized for our wholesellers. Our OEM program will be as follow:

  1. We will prepare blank box and blank vials for our OEM customers
  2. special discount for whole order
  3. designing special box, label, hologram,…

Some of our wholesale peptides:

http://www.austropeptide.com/product-category/wholesale-peptides/

Shipping

For more information , please visit here:

Shipping and handling

FAQ

A peptide that I purchased recently has less powder in it than others I’ve gotten. Does this mean it doesn’t have the right MG?

Peptides due to their nature come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Normally after the lyophilization process has completed we have a peptide that is in a perfect cake. However there are times when it may break in transit or simply appear differently. This is no way effects the quality or potency of the product. It is simply an aesthetic issue. While we do try to always present a product that looks perfect, on occasion this isn’t possible. Proteins such as LR3 are very large in size and due to the requirement of a buffer will appear larger in size than a mod grf or ghrp. This is also normal.

If A Peptide Is 98% In Purity Then What Is The Remaining 2%?

The purity level indicated on a COA is simply a measurement of aminos that made it into the proper chain to form the peptide. The left over 2% are simply aminos that, for what ever reason, didn’t make it into the proper sequence.

What Are The Purity Levels Of The Peptides You Sell?

AP PEPTIDE will never sell a peptide that is less than 98% in purity from our catalog section. Many of our smaller peptide chains are well into the 99% purity range. We have manufacturing abilities that are quite often beyond the scope of smaller companies and therefore are able to achieve very high purity levels. Proteins such as IGF-1 LR3 are always receptor grade and always above 95% purity.

Two Vials Of The Same Peptide Have Different Amounts Of Powder. Does This Mean They Are Different In Milligrams?

Peptides, due to their nature, come in a variety of sizes and shapes. Normally after the lyophilization process has completed we have a peptide that is in a perfect cake. However there are times when it may break in transit or simply appear differently. This in no way effects the quality or potency of the product. It is simply an aesthetic issue. While we do try to always present a product that looks perfect, on occasion this isn’t possible.

Proteins are very large in size and due to the requirement of a buffer will appear larger in size than a mod grf or ghrp. This is also normal

What Are Your Products Used For?

Peptides and Research serums are manufactured and sold to be used in a laboratory research setting. None of our products are intended for, nor are they manufactured for, diagnostic or therapeutic purposes in humans. Strong Peptide reserves the right to require additional verification of proper intent prior to fulfilling orders. Any orders that we feel aren’t for the specific intended purpose laid out in our Terms and Conditions will be denied.  Truthfully, if you are asking this question then you shouldn’t be ordering from AP PEPTIDES.

Contact

  1. chris

    5 out of 5

    I bought 10 box hgh 100iu , I tested in blood too, it was great , I will continue to purchase from them, there are many suppliers for this product in internet and most of them have different reviews , so I tested more than 10 suppliers , but AUSTROPEPTIDE HGH 100iu was very good in my testing , Specially they could send you label and you could select cap colors .

Add a review

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Updating ..
Your cart is currently empty.