FOXO4-DRI-5mg -10 vial
|Unit size:||5 mg/vial|
|Physical State:||Lyophilized Powder|
|Solubility:||Soluble in water or 1% acetic acid|
|Storage:||Lyophilized peptides although stable at room temperature for 3 months, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Upon reconstitution of the peptide it should be stored at 4°C between 2-21 days and for future use below -18°C.|
The D-retro inverso (DRI)-isoform of FOXO4 is a cell penetrating peptide shown to selectively induce apoptosis of senescent cells thereby reversing effects of aging in mice.
We proud to be the first company who offered FOXO4-DRI with in-stock availability.
Storage: FOXO4 D-Retro-Inverso(DRI) should be stored in a freezer at or below -9C. After reconstitution, FOXO4 D-Retro-Inverso(DRI) peptide should be kept refrigerated. See the MSDS for more details about safety and handling.
- On time delivery
- Free sample
- 24/7/360 after sales services for all of our products
- Exporting to South America (Brazil, …) , Australia, Middle East , Europe (Austria, Germany, Italy,…), USA, Asia (Vietnam, India, Thailand,…), Africa
- The highest peptide purity more than 98%
- HPLC and MS records for any orders
- Research and development our products in Austria through our experianced team
- More than 2 decades experiances
- Accept different currancies , Such as USD, EUR, AUD, CAD, JPY, TWD, AED , HKD, CNY (RMB), …
- OEM can be accepted